As with our previous videos (Shovel Ready, Mother’s Day and 4th of July) we’d like to share them with any green-industry company that would like to use them. We think we’ve made it easy, and we’re giving you options.
- Option #1: Simply link to the video “as-is.” Just put the link on your homepage, in an e-mail, or on your Facebook page.
- From my company’s YouTube account
- From a new channel I just opened, which is a generic, umbrella name, Cheerful Gardener…which won’t promote my company…in the past, I had used OpenHort as a channel, but I think “Cheerful Gardener” seems a little more consumer-friendly…
- How do you post a link? It’s easy.
- Option #2: Download the video and then re-upload it to your own YouTube account (or other video server)
- Option#3: Customize the videos with your own introduction, ending or titles.
Hope this is of use to somebody out there! ~Art